Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ssozonoff <se...@sozonoff.com> on 2006/04/17 19:36:45 UTC

State of Spring Async messageing

Hi All,

I am a little confused at the moment with all the reading I have done... If
I understand correctly currently Spring 1.2x does not support Async
messaging on its own. However if I use Jencks I can get Async messaging for
both inbound and outbound jms.

Is this correct ?

Is this currently the easiest way to get Async inbound and outbound JMS
messaging?

Thanks,
Serge

Re: State of Spring Async messageing

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
On 4/17/06, ssozonoff <se...@sozonoff.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am a little confused at the moment with all the reading I have done... If
> I understand correctly currently Spring 1.2x does not support Async
> messaging on its own. However if I use Jencks I can get Async messaging for
> both inbound and outbound jms.
>
> Is this correct ?

correct.

> Is this currently the easiest way to get Async inbound and outbound JMS
> messaging?

Many think so.

> Thanks,
> Serge