Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Matthew M. Gamble" <mg...@thoughtfire.ca> on 2015/12/09 18:00:35 UTC

VR assigned incorrect static NAT IP

I’m running into an odd issues with a virtual router for an isolated guest network on a new 4.6 installation.

The router is created successfully, however, when we assign a new static NAT IP the IP isn’t being added to the VR – the source NAT IP is used instead.  Right now I have a VR that has the source nat IP assigned to eth2, eth3, and eth4, and the static nat IP isn’t assigned to any interfaces.  As a result, none of the static nat mappings / rules are working.

I’m fairly new to debugging virtual router issues – what logs should I be collecting to start figuring out why the system isn’t assigning the correct IP to the interface in the VR?

Thanks!

Matt

Re: VR assigned incorrect static NAT IP

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.