Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr> on 2003/06/02 10:53:15 UTC

Hi all !

I have a little problem with the xsp-request taglib : I inserted
    <xsp-request:get-parameter name="title" default="" as="xml"/>
to have the text of the "title" request parameter, but the generator writes
    <xsp-request:parameter
xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
name="title">toto</xsp-request:parameter>
in the output... instead of the needed "toto" only.

Is it a normal way of working ? Is an additional transformer needed ?

Thanks in advance !

--
Olivier

Re:

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
Found.
I misunderstood the "as" attribute :
 - "xml" : result wrapped in a <xsp-request:attribute> element
 - "string" : only the value...

--
Olivier