Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/23 00:43:39 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Tapestry > Release Notes 5.3.0

I hope everyone will get in the habit of keeping the Release Notes 5.3.x
page up to date as they do checkins. Note that even this is insufficient,
Dan or I needs to go to the configuration page and describe the
tapestry.component-render-tracing-enabled symbol there, as well.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com