Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Gunwant Singh <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/04 11:14:56 UTC

Contribution to the LDAP API Project Documentation

Hi Team,

I am never contributed to Apache projects and I am new here. I have IT
(non-development) experience of 15 years and would like to contribute to
this project.

I don't have much knowledge on this project but I know basic details of
LDAP and how software projects work. I checked the Apache Directories
project and came to know about the documentation work available for LDAP
API.

Please help me how I can contribute.

--
Gunwant Singh

Re: Contribution to the LDAP API Project Documentation

Posted by Gunwant Singh <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot! Appreciate your time to reply.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Le 04/01/2018 à 12:14, Gunwant Singh a écrit :
> Hi Team,
>
> I am never contributed to Apache projects and I am new here. I have IT
> (non-development) experience of 15 years and would like to contribute to
> this project.

You are very welcome !