Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/03 18:33:17 UTC

Problem with demo data load

I just updated to latest trunk. I ran ant clean-all, then ant run-install. There are no facilities in facility manager. I confirmed this is a problem on the demo server:

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/FindFacility

-Adrian

Re: Problem with demo data load

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Oops, the data is there, it's the Find screen that isn't working.

-Adrian