DOUBTS I COULD NOT FIND ANYWHERE

Hello,

I am really interested in the capabilities of Atlas but there are three
issues that I do not fully understand or I did not perfectly understand.

-1. I am not sure if it is because of different versions but I am not sure
what is the way to create Types, should we use the classTypes or the
EntityDefinitions messages?

-2. When using Kafka for notifications, does Atlas keep track of which
entities have already created or updated (regarding the ATLAS_HOOK topic
content?) or does it check all the message from the beginning on the broker?

-3 Is there any way in the json files (either through Kafka or via REST
API) to refer to an object using its qualifiedName instead of the guid? It
could be useful when refering to objects or for ProcessEntities to fill the
input and output data in order to have lineage information.

Thank you very much and forgive me if I was not clear enough.

Best regards,

Joan

Re: DOUBTS I COULD NOT FIND ANYWHERE

Hello,