Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com> on 2019/02/05 22:22:56 UTC

Ratis Podling report for Feb-2019

Here is the draft report for Apache Ratis for Feb-2019.

Please review and provide feedback. Mentors please signoff if it looks ok.

Link:  https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2019

Pasted below:
====================

Ratis

Ratis is a java implementation for RAFT consensus protocol

Ratis has been incubating since 2017-01-03.

  1. Have a GA release.
  2. Complete graduation template.
  3. Need name search.

aware of?

None

  5 new contributors have been added. Total 58 contributors currently.
  20 committers.

  50 new patches committed.
  Active work on multiple projects.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [X] Initial setup
  [X] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [X] Nearing graduation

Date of last release:

  2018-08-15: Ratis-0.2.0
  2018-12-06: Ratis Thirdparty 0.2.0
  2019-01-31: Last snapshot release

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

 2018-11-03

Have your mentors been helpful and responsive or are things falling
through the cracks? In the latter case, please list any open issues
that need to be addressed.

Mentors have been helpful.

Re: Ratis Podling report for Feb-2019

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
nice! Thanks jitendra. Looks good to me.

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <ms...@hortonworks.com>.
Looks good to me as well.

    LGTM also.

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <ar...@apache.org>.