Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Samia Khalid <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/23 14:40:39 UTC

Erroneous link to "Flink on Windows" guide

Hi,

I wanted to point out that the link to the "Flink on Windows" guide on the
setup_quickstart web page [1] leads to a 404 error and should be fixed.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.9/quickstart/setup_quickstart.html

Regards,
Samia

Re: Erroneous link to "Flink on Windows" guide

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks for spotting the broken link Samia. The correct link is [1]. I'll
fix it.

Cheers,
Till

[1]