Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com> on 2014/04/14 17:21:21 UTC

Subject: [VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0.1/OpenEJB 4.6.0.1 (staging-1011) Round 2

[generated email]

SVN Tag:

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/tags/tomee-1.6.0.1/

Maven Repo:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1011

Binaries & Source:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1011/tomee-1.6.0.1/

Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.

The missing headers have been added and Apache Tomcat Native library 1.1.30 included as tomcat-native.tar.gz

Andy Gumbrecht

http://www.tomitribe.com | agumbrecht@tomitribe.com

Re: Subject: [VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0.1/OpenEJB 4.6.0.1 (staging-1011) Round 2

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Andy,

can you cancel that VOTE and just start a new thread with the good
information?

    Jean-Louis
    http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
    http://www.tomitribe.com

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>wrote:

> +1
>
> Jeff
>

> On Apr 14, 2014, at 9:21 AM, Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>
> wrote:
>
> > [generated email]
> >
> > SVN Tag:
> >
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/tags/tomee-1.6.0.1/
> >
> > Maven Repo:
> >
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1011
> >
> > Binaries & Source:
> >
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1011/tomee-1.6.0.1/
> >

> > Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
> >
> > The missing headers have been added and Apache Tomcat Native library
> 1.1.30 included as tomcat-native.tar.gz
> >
> > --
> > --
> > Andy Gumbrecht
> >
> > http://www.tomitribe.com | agumbrecht@tomitribe.com

--
Daniel Cunha (soro)
Twitter <http://twitter.com/dvlc_> | Blog <http://www.danielsoro.com.br> |

Re: Subject: [VOTE] TomEE 1.6.0.1/OpenEJB 4.6.0.1 (staging-1011) Round 2

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1