Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by gp...@sify.com on 2001/01/03 22:47:12 UTC

RE: Thanks Geir , It worked

Thanks geir , It worked for me.

Cheers

Prathapan Nair

Quoting \"Geir Magnusson Jr.\" <gm...@xyris.com>:

> Not sure, but here\'s a guess :
>
> We recently changed the underlying resource
management  (stuff that loads
> templates) and we changed the properties.  We
apparently missed fixing the
> velocity.properties file.
>
> Remove the :

template.path=FULL_PATH/webapps/forumdemo/template

template.loader=org.apache.velocity.runtime.loader
.FileTemplateLoader
> template.modificationCheckInterval = 2
> template.cache=false
> template.encoding = UTF8
> template.asciihack = false
>
> And replace with :
>
> resource.loader.1.public.name = File
> resource.loader.1.description = Velocity File
Resource Loader
> resource.loader.1.class =

org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.FileRe
sourceLoader
> resource.loader.1.resource.path =
FULL_PATH/webapps/forumdemo/template
> resource.loader.1.cache = false
> resource.loader.1.modificationCheckInterval = 2
>

> and fix the FULL_PATH to where you put it, as
the directions at the top of
> the props file state.
>
> Not sure this is your fix, but certainly would
cause a problem.