Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2013/10/14 23:24:26 UTC

0.26 release update - alpha approaching

Hi, everyone.  I've started to prepare for the alpha build of 0.26,
due this week.  Let me know if you have questions or comments.

Thanks!
Justin

---
0.26 release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.26+Release

Re: 0.26 release update - alpha approaching

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin

Just to let you know the feature I described above on QPID-4463 was
delivered to trunk yesterday.

Thanks again, Ketih.

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin