Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Bharath Ganesh <bh...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 06:20:15 UTC

Jaxb content tree of webservices.xml

Hi

In the current sources of cxf I can see the generated jaxb content tree of
webservies.xml. Is it intended to support webservices.xml as a means to
override the annotations?

Thanks
Bharath
http://jroller.com/page/bharath

Re: Jaxb content tree of webservices.xml

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
I'm not CXF commiter but I'm working on CXF and Geronimo intergration
and we are definitely using those classes in Geronimo to overwrite the
anntations.

Jarek