Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rafal Markut <ra...@mediawave.de> on 2005/10/18 10:18:47 UTC

Problem Encoding - Forms content - additional information

Hello,

I forgot to add one information. Text from the Form is wrong encoded (I
don't get correct characters). It suppose to be in UTF-8. I assume that they
are US-ASCII or ISO-8859-1, but I'm not sure about it.

with best regards,
Rafal

Re: Problem Encoding - Forms content - additional information

Posted by Rafal Markut <ra...@mediawave.de>.
Hello,

I used Filter-Servlet - it helped.

with best regards,