Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anna Vo <AV...@widen.com> on 2007/01/03 18:09:26 UTC

Tapestry 4.1.1: incorrect dojoPath, tapestryPath - session id is appended

A little while ago I had posted this error, which occurs the first time
our site is loaded:

Could not load 'dojo.logging.Logger'; last tried '__package__.js'
dojo.js;jsessioni... (line 14)
Could not load 'tapestry.namespace'; last tried '/__package__.js'
dojo.js;jsessioni... (line 14)
[Exception... "'Error: Could not load 'tapestry.form'; last tried
'/__package__.js'' when calling method:
[nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001c
(NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_JS_OBJECT)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]

Upon further investigation we found that these errors occurred because
the paths were generated with the session appended to our path like so:

<script type="text/javascript">
dojo.registerModulePath("tapestry",
"/assets/d431c0b6798a8384233a1c5202c55e26/tapestry");
</script>

/assets/static/tapestry/;jsessionid=3ju0baj5pbt8g/namespace.js

We traced it to the EngineServiceLink and this bit of code:

// TODO: This is somewhat questionable right now, was added in to
support TAPESTRY-802
        if (_cycle != null)
            result = _cycle.encodeURL(result);
        return result;

We searched around for a bit and found this link which seems very
similar to our issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-950

It looks like this issue was fixed. Just wondering if there is something
we are missing? We are using Tapestry 4.1.1. We worked around it by
overriding the AjaxShellDelegate and specifying the dojoPath and
tapestryPath.

Anna

Re: Tapestry 4.1.1: incorrect dojoPath, tapestryPath - session id is appended

Posted by Stefan Esterer <de...@gmail.com>.
I'm having the same problems with the snapshots..

Did you find the problem?

thx
stefan