Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Tim Harsch <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/11 20:53:35 UTC

Where is this link?

There is a link referenced at:

http://seaborne.blogspot.com/2007/08/syntax-comparison-of-n3-and-turtle.html

for:
"Some notes on the syntax differences between N3 and Turtle"

that is broken.  I once added a comment for the new location, but that one is broken too now.  Did it make it to the new web site?

Tim

Re: Where is this link?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 11/04/13 19:53, Tim Harsch wrote:
> There is a link referenced at:
>
> http://seaborne.blogspot.com/2007/08/syntax-comparison-of-n3-and-turtle.html
>
>  for: "Some notes on the syntax differences between N3 and Turtle"
>
> that is broken.  I once added a comment for the new location, but
> that one is broken too now.  Did it make it to the new web site?

Can't find it.

It would be incredible out of date by now :

Turtle-the-standard-to-be:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/

Nearest-thing-to-a-defn-of-N3:

    http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/n3/

(the different expressions of the grammar aren't quite consistent IIRC)

	Andy