Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <Sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/07/10 15:02:08 UTC

Controller UML class diagram

	Hi,

	I am trying to do a design for a basic Struts application.
	I am new to Struts and UML conception too.
	Can anybody help me by taking corrections and remarks on my class
diagram ?
	I would like to do the same thing for Model and View.
	I don't know if I can post a such request on the struts developer
	mailing list.

	Thanks a lot in advance

	 <<StrutsApplication.mdl>>

RE: Controller UML class diagram