Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/04 08:26:29 UTC

Cutting releases for 2.7 and 2.6 branches

Hello folks,
It has been quite some time since the latest releases of branch 2.6 and 2.7.

We should cut a release.

Probably we should also start a discussion about sending 2.6 to EOL as we
are releasing 2.9.0.

I am following the release for 2.9,
is there any volunteer to drive a release for 2.7 and one for 2.6 ?

Enrico

Re: Cutting releases for 2.7 and 2.6 branches

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
No better place than the download page to communicate the lifecycle.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Michael Marshall <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Enrico,