Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alexander Prohorenko <wh...@extrasy.net> on 2003/12/29 18:34:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Log shows 0 (zero) bytes for some pages

Guys,

I've got the following problem, for some pages I'm getting bytes count
equivalent to 0 (zero) although these files are more the 0 bytes.

Why  do  this  happen?   Some  files,  mostly  .html/.php - show  with
non zero size.

Why ?

--
Alexander Prohorenko

Re: [users@httpd] Log shows 0 (zero) bytes for some pages

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Mon, 29 Dec 2003, Alexander Prohorenko wrote:

> I've got the following problem, for some pages I'm getting bytes count
> equivalent to 0 (zero) although these files are more the 0 bytes.

Could be HEAD requests, or requests with If-Modified-Since returning 304.
Your logs will tell you that.

--
Nick Kew