Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2017/08/31 14:37:12 UTC

Test-only utility for dumping the repository?

Hi,

When I have a test issue that relies on inspecting the repository I
usually write a small method that prints the contents of the
repository.

Today, as I wrote that method for the third time, I was wondering
whether we should add it to test-only utility class.

The problem with that is that we don't have something like oak-test-
support which contains only testing classes. Would that make sense, and
also maybe start breaking out 'test-jar' dependencies between modules?

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Test-only utility for dumping the repository?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,

On Thu, 2017-08-31 at 16:50 +0200, Alex Deparvu wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Have you tried NodeStateUtils#toString?

That looks like exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

Robert

Posted by Alex Deparvu <al...@pfalabs.com>.
Hi Robert,

Have you tried NodeStateUtils#toString?