Posted to users@camel.apache.org by benxs <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/07/14 18:26:22 UTC

How to specify a command with "msg selector"?

I would like to route incoming jms msgs on queue "myinqueue22" depending on
the value of the JMS property "myjmsheader7".

If this mentioned JMS header property contains the value "blue" or the value
"red" then the jms msg should be routed/forwarded to queue "myinqueue34".

Otherwise the jms msg should be left in place.

How can I define an appropriate <route> command with msg selector?

Ben

Re: How to specify a command with "msg selector"?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 6:26 PM, benxs <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I would like to route incoming jms msgs on queue "myinqueue22" depending on
> the value of the JMS property "myjmsheader7".
>
> If this mentioned JMS header property contains the value "blue" or the value
> "red" then the jms msg should be routed/forwarded to queue "myinqueue34".
>
> Otherwise the jms msg should be left in place.
>
> How can I define an appropriate <route> command with msg selector?

Sounds like the Content Based Router EIP
http://camel.apache.org/content-based-router.html

> Ben

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer