Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by dv...@computer.org on 2005/08/28 11:24:45 UTC

Probable bug in DOMMutationNameEvent

Hello,

while browsing the batik-source i found this:
 in dom/events/DOMMutationNameEvent there are two occureneces of this:
      prevNodeNameArg = prevNodeNameArg;

To me, it looks like if this was intended:
    prevNodeName = prevNodeNameArg;

otherwise the prevNodeName-member would never be set

greetings
dvholten

Re: Probable bug in DOMMutationNameEvent

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au>.
Hi.

dvholten@computer.org:
> while browsing the batik-source i found this:
>  in dom/events/DOMMutationNameEvent there are two occureneces of this:
>       prevNodeNameArg = prevNodeNameArg;
>
> To me, it looks like if this was intended:
>     prevNodeName = prevNodeNameArg;
>
> otherwise the prevNodeName-member would never be set

Yes, you are right.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
  e-mail : cam (at) mcc.id.au    	icq : 26955922
     web : http://mcc.id.au/	        msn : cam-msn (at) aka.mcc.id.au