Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Craig Anderson <cr...@netstatresources.com> on 2000/08/22 18:15:10 UTC

Setting the tomcat home.

Hello...

	How would I go about changing the base directory for the work and
webapps dir? I have tomcat installed in /usr/local/tomcat. I would like my
webapps directory to be /usr/local/www/webapss and the work dir to be
/usr/local/www/work. However, just changing the server.xml file to the full
path does not work. Do I have to do something like ../www/webapps and
../www/work? Or can I set something in the server.xml file?

Craig Anderson
Director of Internet Services
Netstat Resources, LLC.