Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by GB <gu...@neurosoft.fr> on 2002/06/28 10:05:48 UTC

upload/download using calls to slide from inside a browser.

Hello,

I need some help with this : I want to offer upload/downlod functionnalities
from inside a web application, that is to say by using a web browser on the
client side.

The web application should offer a screen for downloading and one for
uploading  files but without leaving the context of this web application.

The access to the web application is protected and to the files too.

Do you thing it could be achieved easily by using "slide" for the
upload/download  functions from inside an other webapplications ???

Any ideas ????

Thanks a lot !

Guy Bobenrieth

Re: upload/download using calls to slide from inside a browser.

Posted by Guy Bobenrieth <gu...@neurosoft.fr>.
In fact, we could use the webdav servlet inside the main  web application
for that purpose. In doing that, the context of the main web application
could be kept even to access the webdav functions.

Guy