Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <Ol...@t-online.de> on 2003/11/25 19:54:01 UTC

[latka]Project alive?

Hi,

I have written a tool with similar goals as Latka, but wich uses a
little different approach. Maybe it is possible to share some ideas and
code, so I wanted to ask if Latka is under active development.

Regards
Oli

Re: [latka]Project alive?

Posted by Janek Bogucki <ya...@studylink.com>.
On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 13:58, Oliver Heger wrote:
> Well, then I will go ahead and try to integrate my stuff into Latka, but
> this will surely take some time. If I have problems, I will post again.
> I supose the developers insist on their guidelines mentioned in the
> developer guide ;-) ?
>
> Janek, on a first glance I did not find such a link extraction class. Do
> you perhaps remember its name and package?
>
> Thanks
> Oli

After a bit of searching I found it in the attic:

org.apache.commons.latka.util.URLParser

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/latka/src/java/org/apache/commons/latka/util/Attic/URLParser.java?rev=1.10&hideattic=0&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

-Janek

Re: [latka]Project alive?

Posted by Oliver Heger <Ol...@t-online.de>.

Re: [latka]Project alive?

Posted by Janek Bogucki <ya...@studylink.com>.

Re: [latka]Project alive?

Posted by Oliver Heger <Ol...@t-online.de>.

dion@multitask.com.au wrote:

>I wouldn't say active, but it's still under development.
>--
>dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
>Blog:      http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/dion/
>

>Oliver.Heger@t-online.de (Oliver Heger) wrote on 26/11/2003 05:54:01 AM:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I have written a tool with similar goals as Latka, but wich uses a
>>little different approach. Maybe it is possible to share some ideas and
>>code, so I wanted to ask if Latka is under active development.
>>
>>Regards
>>Oli

Re: [latka]Project alive?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.