Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/16 21:58:03 UTC

Stratos Developer Guide - status

Just wanted to give a quick update on status...

My progress has slowed down on the vagrant development environment setup
because I have run into some issues with the openstack setup.  I'm going to
spend a bit more time getting more familiar with openstack so that I can
resolve the issues I'm facing and finish the work on the stratos
development environment.

My plan is still pretty much the same:

1) Create a Vagrant automated development environment setup (includes:
eclipse, stratos source setup, openstack, stratos runtime)
2) update the stratos developer guide (has a dependency on 1)
3) create native package installers for carbon (has a dependency on 2)
4) reduce the memory footprint of the development environment  (has a
dependency on 3)

Regards,

Chris

Re: Stratos Developer Guide - status

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Thanks!! This is great!!
No Chris, it's ok just wanted go through it. May be we could add content
from this document to the Wiki once it's finalized.

Thanks

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Great stuff Chris,

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.