Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Alex_ynr <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/11 11:47:03 UTC

JMSFlow Queue/Topic Names

This might be a very silly question but I can't seem to figure it out...

When using JMSFlow  what are the queue/topic names created for the
communication between components?

Alex

Re: JMSFlow Queue/Topic Names

Posted by Alex_ynr <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

I was having trouble with 2 networked Fuse brokers (using store and forward
activemq connection) where the JMS Flow messages ended up in the "other"
broker (giving rise to no such service/endpoint errors) so I wanted to
exclude those destinations from the network channel...

Turns out it was much simpler and the problem was that the servicemix
containers had the same name on both servers (the default). Switched it and
works fine now :)

Thanks anyway,

Alex Megalokonomos

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
These are all prefixed with "org.apache.servicemix.jms.".
There is a queue for each endpoint (append the service qname and the
endpoint name to obtain the queue name), component and container.

On 10/11/07, Alex_ynr <su...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This might be a very silly question but I can't seem to figure it out...
>
> When using JMSFlow  what are the queue/topic names created for the
> communication between components?
>
> Alex

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet