Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michael Gatto <mg...@vinsuite.com> on 2018/09/19 20:52:07 UTC

Right place to file bug for InAppBrowser

Hello,

I see some bugs filed for InAppBrowser in Cordova’s Jira. But since it’s a plugin, I’m unsure of whether I should do that, too, or create an issue on the plugin’s github page?

Michael Gatto

Re: Right place to file bug for InAppBrowser

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
We are migrating to github issues, so do it in github. Anyway, creation is
blocked in JIRA now, so you won’t be able even if you want.