Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2013/01/30 11:23:38 UTC

refresh Update Service for our AOO 3.4.1 respin release

Hi,

I will refresh our Update Service for OOo 3.2, OOo 3.2.1, OOo 3.3 and
AOO 3.4 to consider the new available languages.

Per default users of these former versions having the corresponding
language installation will the directed to the general download page [1].
If somebody knows a better page for one of the new languages Danish,
Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Basque, Asturian and Scottish
Gaelic, please let me know.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/download

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: refresh Update Service for our AOO 3.4.1 respin release

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<or...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will refresh our Update Service for OOo 3.2, OOo 3.2.1, OOo 3.3 and AOO
> 3.4 to consider the new available languages.
>
> Per default users of these former versions having the corresponding language
> installation will the directed to the general download page [1].
> If somebody knows a better page for one of the new languages Danish,
> Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Basque, Asturian and Scottish
> Gaelic, please let me know.

We do have NL pages for some of these languages, but they are not yet
updated for the new release, so I would recommend sending the users to
the default download page for now.  We can always change this later.

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: [DONE] Re: refresh Update Service for our AOO 3.4.1 respin release

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:59 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<or...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> On 30.01.2013 11:23, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I will refresh our Update Service for OOo 3.2, OOo 3.2.1, OOo 3.3 and
>>> AOO 3.4 to consider the new available languages.
>>>

>> Update Service for OOo 3.2 has been refreshed.
>>
>> Refreshments for the other versions will follow.
>

> The Update Service has been refreshed for the other versions as well - I had
> done it about 3 hours ago.
>
> On Google Analytics, I see already some hits from the Update Services from
> the new languages, esp. from Polish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian OOo 3.3
> instances.

Thanks!  It is looking good.

-Rob

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 01/31/2013 01:59 PM, schrieb Oliver-Rainer Wittmann:

>> Hi,
>>
>> On 30.01.2013 11:23, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I will refresh our Update Service for OOo 3.2, OOo 3.2.1, OOo 3.3 and
>>> AOO 3.4 to consider the new available languages.
>>>

>> Update Service for OOo 3.2 has been refreshed.
>>
>> Refreshments for the other versions will follow.
>
> The Update Service has been refreshed for the other versions as well - I
> had done it about 3 hours ago.
>
> On Google Analytics, I see already some hits from the Update Services
> from the new languages, esp. from Polish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian
> OOo 3.3 instances.

Thanks Oliver, as the Polish download link is now also repaired we
should see a nice increase of download hits in the next days.

Marcus

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.