Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by "Prabu Soundar Rajan -X (prabsoun - MINDTREE LIMITED at Cisco)" <pr...@cisco.com> on 2014/11/05 15:53:48 UTC

Can we submit Hive on Spark queries to Spark-Hadoop1

Hi Team,

We observe when we submit queries through hive on Spark to a Spark cluster build with hadoop1, it is looking for some hadoop-2 class constructs and the tasks are failing. Could you please explain us can we submit queries to Spark cluster build with hadoop1.

Thanks & Regards,
Prabu

Re: Can we submit Hive on Spark queries to Spark-Hadoop1

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.
Did you build Hive with -Phadoop-1?

--Xuefu