Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/17 23:33:33 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Promote SCXML to Proper

This VOTE has passed, [scxml] has been promoted to proper.

Details:

+1:
Robert Burrell Donkin
Phil Steitz
Dion Gillard
Jörg Schaible (non-binding)
Niall Pemberton
Craig McClanahan
Martin van den Bemt

+0:
Henri Yandell

-0:
Stephen Colebourne
Sandy McArthur (non-binding)

No -1s.

Other comments:

1) Note that mvdb's -1 from the last VOTE on this topic has now changed to a +1.

2) {scolebourne,rdonkin,sandymac,ebourg} expressed interest in
changing the component name, suggestions included "state",
"statechart" and "StateChartXML". I'll start a new thread to
articulate my views on this.

3) I don't think successful promotion vote results get copied to the
PMC, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks to everyone who voted.

-Rahul

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Promote SCXML to Proper

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
<sidebar>
Since I'm resending and copying the PMC, I'm also changing Hen's VOTE
from a +0 to a +1 as he has indicated on commons-dev.
</sidebar>

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 4/17/06, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This VOTE has passed, [scxml] has been promoted to proper.

> Details:
>
> +1:
> Robert Burrell Donkin
> Phil Steitz
> Dion Gillard
> Jörg Schaible (non-binding)
> Niall Pemberton
> Craig McClanahan
> Martin van den Bemt
>
> +0:
> Henri Yandell

Sorry for not noting that there were sufficient +1s with intent to
monitor that my +0 would be a +1.  No biggy, you've got enough +1s.

> -0:
> Stephen Colebourne
> Sandy McArthur (non-binding)
>
> No -1s.
>
> Other comments:
>
> 1) Note that mvdb's -1 from the last VOTE on this topic has now changed to a +1.
>
> 2) {scolebourne,rdonkin,sandymac,ebourg} expressed interest in
> changing the component name, suggestions included "state",
> "statechart" and "StateChartXML". I'll start a new thread to
> articulate my views on this.
>
> 3) I don't think successful promotion vote results get copied to the
> PMC, correct me if I'm wrong.

They do. Any vote result should be cc'd to the PMC as it's really the
PMC voting.

Hen