Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/27 15:59:09 UTC

No Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+F in plaintext in 12.2 beta2

Hi.
Maybe it is just me, but it seems that default shortcuts are missing in
plain text file (tried .py, .hocon). I removed all previous user settings
and the problem persist. Anyone else see it as well?
-jt

Re: No Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+F in plaintext in 12.2 beta2

Posted by Jan Lahoda <la...@gmail.com>.
Probably mine, I'll take a look later today.

Jan

27. října 2020 17:32:17 SEČ, "Matthias Bläsing" <mb...@doppel-helix.eu> napsal:
>Hi,
>
>so we now when it is known to be broken (12.2beta2) and we know when it
>was still working (12.2beta1), this is perfect for a git bisect to find
>the problematic commit.
>
>Greetings
>
>Matthias
>
>Am Dienstag, den 27.10.2020, 17:16 +0100 schrieb Tomáš Procházka:
>> Hi,
>> I have the same problem.
>> Editing .txt, .ps1 and .bat files and keyboard shortcuts are not
>> working.
>> Tested in 12.2 beta2 on Linux and Windows.
>>
>> This problem is not present in 12.2 beta1.
>>
>> With regards,
>> Tom
>>
>> On 27.10.2020 16:59, Jaroslav Tulach wrote:
>> > Hi.
>> > Maybe it is just me, but it seems that default shortcuts are
>> > missing in
>> > plain text file (tried .py, .hocon). I removed all previous user
>> > settings
>> > and the problem persist. Anyone else see it as well?
>> > -jt

Odesláno aplikací K-9 Mail ze systému Android. Omluvte prosím moji stručnost.

Re: No Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+F in plaintext in 12.2 beta2

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.
Hi,

Posted by Tomáš Procházka <ka...@razdva.cz>.
Hi,