Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2002/10/10 00:05:06 UTC

Merge of the 1.2 branch with the 1.3 branch

As I am about to attempt to merge the 1.2 branch with the 1.3 (main) branch
I would like to ask all log4j committers to please suspend all cvs commits
for the time being. I'll keep you posted.

--
Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793

RE: Merge of the 1.2 branch with the 1.3 branch

Posted by mw...@apache.org.
Wow, Ceki.  A whirlwind!  I was going to do it, but was waiting for
1.2.7...and then you went and did it all!

thanks!
-Mark

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.