Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Darkeye <Gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 16:37:53 UTC

ActiveMQ and SpecJMS2007

Hi, could somebody help me with configuration of SpecJMS2007 ? I'd like to
configure it to make topics and queues. I need just basic configuration
(sample_vendor.properties) to run SpecJMS with default configuration with
horizontal topology. My attempts are not successful at all. I've already run
lot of tests with Qpid. So I have some basic understanding of SpecJMS.

Thanks!

Re: ActiveMQ and SpecJMS2007

Posted by Darkeye <Gl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Some guys already gave their advices to me and it worked. This
dynamicQueues and dynamicTopics made it work properly.

gtully wrote

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
use sample-vendor properties for activemq as follows:

# Do not change this unless SPECjms provides a specific class to use here.

providerClass = JNDI

initialContextFactory = org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory

# Fill in the correct hostname and port for your jms server here

providerUrl = tcp://localhost:61616

# Fill in the name of your primary connection factory here. Please see the

# documentation on how to specify multiple connection factories.

connectionFactory = ConnectionFactory

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com