Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/02 00:57:15 UTC

Unit testing and the build process

Is there a document or guide somewhere that discusses the different
phases of the build and test process? I need to write some unit tests
to confirm that my fix works and I'm just simply not sure which
package it needs to be in order to run the tests against, say the
inquiry service with the database up and running

Specifically, I'm looking for unit tests related getEntityPublisher
method of the class AuthenticatedService. Is this actually tested
directly anywhere?