Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Nathan Wright <nw...@cdirad.com> on 2002/07/19 16:28:56 UTC

which version?

I am running Apache 2.0.39 on my windows 2000 professional machine and want to be able to use asp pages.  I have the latest versions of php and my sql installed.  What specific free program and url location do I go to download?  Where are the instructions?  I don't need a bundled package, just the part the would allow asp pages to work on my system.  Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: which version?

Posted by Tim Burden <ti...@psnetworks.net>.
Buy: