Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/13 03:58:11 UTC

[Erorr:]vieiwng Web UI on EMR cluster

Hi,
I am on EMR 4.7 with Spark 1.6.1   and Hadoop 2.7.2
When I am trying to view Any of the web UI of the cluster either hadoop or
Spark ,I am getting below error
"
This site can’t be reached

"
Has anybody using EMR and able to view WebUI .
Could you please share the steps.

Would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Divya

Re: [Erorr:]vieiwng Web UI on EMR cluster

Posted by Jonathan Kelly <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Spark on EMR runs on YARN, so there is only a Spark UI when a Spark
app is running. To expand on what Natu says, the best way to view the Spark
UI for both running and completed Spark apps is to start from the YARN
ResourceManager UI (port 8088) and to click the "Application Master" link
(for running apps) or "History" link (for completed apps).

~ Jonathan

Posted by Jonathan Kelly <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Natu Lauchande <nl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,