Posted to announce@apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2011/03/11 16:59:42 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat 7.0.11 released

The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat 7.0.11

Apache Tomcat 7.0.11 is primarily a security fix release with a small
number of additional bug fixes compared to 7.0.10.

Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/changelog.html

Note that this version has 4 zip binaries: a generic one and three
bundled with Tomcat native binaries for Windows operating systems
running on different CPU architectures.

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-70.cgi

Migration guide from Apache Tomcat 5.5.x and 6.0.x:
http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

Thank you,

-- The Apache Tomcat Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 7.0.11 released

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 11/03/2011 19:17, David Calavera wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> could you remember to release the maven artifacts, I've seen the last
> version released was 7.0.8.

7.0.11 Maven deploy started now. It'll take a couple of hours to
complete and it'll need to sync to Maven central. I've never checked
just how fast that happens but I'd be surprised if it took more than 24
hours.

Mark

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 7.0.11 released

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

could you remember to release the maven artifacts, I've seen the last
version released was 7.0.8.

Thank you!