Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Josh Suereth <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/12 22:32:04 UTC

mvn eclipse:eclipse not adding source directories

Hey guys,

I'm trying to better integrate the maven-eclipse-plugin with the
maven-scala-plugin.   Is there anyway I can notify the eclipse:eclipse goal
to add extra source directories when creating the eclipse project files?

Thanks!
-Josh

Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse not adding source directories

Posted by Josh Suereth <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the answer!  I'll notify the users.

Anyway to integrate the eclipse + scala plugins directly?

Posted by Dirk Olmes <di...@xanthippe.ping.de>.