Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by vaidrahul2002 <va...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/09 11:40:15 UTC

How to package aar and Custom war together

Hi All,
I have created a webservice  application (DateService) packaged inside an
aar file, which on startup was supposed to do some initialisations (which
are specific to my application) . As axis2 doesn't provide any such utility
to do such initialisations( except for Spring supported axis2 ). I created a
simple war Project containing a single servlet which on startup of the
tomcat server  does all these initialisations in the init method of the
Servlet. Now I need to package this WAR file with the AAR file so that the
objects inititalised using my Servlet are available to my Webservice Classes
also. Can anyone please let me know as to how to package both of them (ie
AAR and WAR) together .
In case this is not possible and my WAR and AAR are started independantly
,how can my Webservices in AAR access the objects created  inside the
Servlet in WAR.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Rahul.