Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/12/21 01:41:45 UTC

OPENEJB-149 and OPENEJB-175 applied

Many thanks to Mohammad Nour.  Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Alan

Re: OPENEJB-149 and OPENEJB-175 applied

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Dec 21, 2006, at 11:06 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Dec 20, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>
>> Many thanks to Mohammad Nour.  Keep up the good work!
>
> FYI, going to mark the issues as 'Closed' and put the assignee back
> to 'Mohammad' so we don't loose track of who contributed the patch.

I'm not sure how we currently manage our Jira issues but, don't we
close them once the code is tagged and released?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Dec 20, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Many thanks to Mohammad Nour.  Keep up the good work!

FYI, going to mark the issues as 'Closed' and put the assignee back
to 'Mohammad' so we don't loose track of who contributed the patch.

-David

Re: OPENEJB-149 and OPENEJB-175 applied

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Dec 20, 2006, at 5:51 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Dec 20, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>
>> Many thanks to Mohammad Nour.  Keep up the good work!
>
> And thanks to you, Alan!
>
> Hey, you have any interest in tackling one of these?
>
>     [OPENEJB-94] SessionContext.getBusinessObject(interface)
>     [OPENEJB-97] SessionContext.getInvokedBusinessInterface
>     [OPENEJB-374] ENC: resource-ref: java.net.URL

Sure.  I'll take a stab at these.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.