Posted to user@commons.apache.org by sa...@inautix.co.in on 2011/12/20 11:48:56 UTC

Samuel Pio Joseph is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  12/20/2011 and will not return until
12/26/2011.

I will respond to your message when I return. Please contact  Vinothkumar
Alagesan/Vijayan Periasamy for Diagnostics related questions.

Please contact Albert J Stark/Kannan Perichiappan for any esclations.

please contact Vijayan Periasamy/Shyam Visagan Nagendran for general
BAC/Diagnostics/ELF  related information.

This message and any files or attachments sent with this message contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or use any part of this email.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return Email.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late, incomplete or may contain viruses.  The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission.