Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2013/08/01 03:58:17 UTC

[GSoC] Midterm Demos

GSoC Students,

We have a popular request from mentors to see some demos of the work progress so far. Can we schedule a hangout on a short notice? The sooner we can get done the demos, it might help mentors. How is thursday 9.30 am eastern (7pm IST) for every one? If later the better, then how about 11.30 am eastern (9pm IST).

Suresh

Re: [GSoC] Midterm Demos

Posted by Subho Banerjee <su...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
I would prefer the later slot 11.30 am eastern (9pm IST).

Cheers,
Subho

--
Cheers,