Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/21 03:46:42 UTC

Agenda for community meeting at 2017-09-21

Hi all,

I am not sure if there is any BP or topics to discuss this week. I've put
up an agenda for it.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2017-09-21+Meeting+Agenda

BP-17 was already discussed in the mailing list.

Regarding BP-16, I will skip it this week. It is a busy week to me. I will
try to come back with a BP to provide a better picture about the metadata
store in next community meeting.

If you guys have anything to discuss, please update in this email thread or
in the wiki :)

- Sijie

Re: Agenda for community meeting at 2017-09-21

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
👍.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2017-10-05+Meeting+Notes

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Today is a meeting day?

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Agenda for community meeting at 2017-09-21

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Perfect!

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Agenda for community meeting at 2017-09-21

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
👍