Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Wasim Bari <wa...@msn.com> on 2009/05/14 14:27:09 UTC

Append in Hadoop

Hi,
     Can someone tell about Append functionality in Hadoop. Is it available now in 0.20 ??

Regards,

Wasim

RE: Append in Hadoop

Posted by Vishal Ghawate <vi...@persistent.co.in>.
I am using hadoop-0.19.1 and cnat find dfs.support.append property in that
Is it available from hadoop-0.20.0 version

With Regards,
Vishal S. Ghawate | Intern | Persistent Systems
vishal_ghawate@persistent.co.in| Cell: +91 9970231302| Tel: +91 (20) 3023 4224
Persistent Systems - Innovation in software product design, development and delivery -  www.persistentsys.com

Posted by Damien Cooke <Da...@Sun.COM>.

Re: Append in Hadoop

Posted by Sasha Dolgy <sd...@gmail.com>.
search this list for that variable name.  i made a post last week
inquiring about appends() and was given enough information to go hunt
down the info on google and jira

RE: Append in Hadoop

Posted by Vishal Ghawate <vi...@persistent.co.in>.

Re: Append in Hadoop