Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Robert Douglass <ro...@robshouse.net> on 2007/12/17 19:31:19 UTC

Need help setting up with Eclipse and Tomcat - looking for $consultant

Hi list,

(Sorry for the cross posting but I realized I'd have the more
appropriate audience on this list)

I was once a Java developer but have spent the past years working on the
Drupal project (PHP). This means my Java skills have weakened a bit. In
particular, I'm not sure how to go about getting the source code for
solr into Eclipse and running it in a way that I can use the step
through debugger.

I also have a couple pretty normal configuration questions where I would
really benefit from having someone to talk to for a little bit.

I'm looking for someone who has a good grasp of these things who can
offer a couple hours of paid telephone support this week. My boss
graciously gave me a little budget to support this, so if you're
interested in bringing a fellow OS developer up to speed, send me a mail
with your hourly rate and some available times. I'm in Europe so my
schedule jives best with N. America's morning/early afternoon.

Thanks!

Robert Douglass
robert@lullabot.com