Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by lizhi <sl...@qq.com> on 2015/10/15 12:22:39 UTC

flex_home error

run examples ant main

and
check-flex-home:
     [echo] FLEX_HOME is E:\sdk\flex12

build_example.compileair:
     [echo] Compiling CordovaCameraExample.swf
     [echo] FLEX_HOME: E:\sdk\apache-flex-flexjs-0.5.0-bin

and the flex_home diffrent

Re: flex_home error

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
it is in the flexjs home build.xml line 249

Re: flex_home error

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hi lizhi,

I’m not seeing a check-flex-home when I run the script.  Are you running
an older release?

Thanks,
-Alex