Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Eric Martin <er...@makethembite.com> on 2010/11/07 18:48:30 UTC

Adding Carrot2

Hi,

Solr and nutch have been working fine. I now want to integrate Carrot2. I
followed this tutorial/quickstart:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/09/28/solrs-new-clustering-capabil
ities/

I didn't see anything to adjust in my schema so I didn't do anything there.
I did add the code to the solrconfig.xml though. I am getting this when I
start Solr now:

Command: java -Dsolr.clustering.enabled=true -jar start.jar

Nov 7, 2010 11:35:16 AM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log

SEVERE: java.lang.RuntimeException: [solrconfig.xml] requestHandler: missing
mandatory attribute 'class'

Anyone run into issues with Carrot2?

Eric

Re: Adding Carrot2

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
There are three xml sets. The solr/example set, the drupal solr, AND
the set in contrib/clustering/src/test/resources/solr/conf/. These are
what clustering is actually tested with. So, the first order of
business is to check if clustering works with example/solr/conf. The
diffs looked like the clustering files were just old versions of
example/solr. But they might need a little merging.

Lance

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com