Posted to dev@eventmesh.apache.org by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/01/12 12:23:26 UTC

EventMesh with Serleverlessworkflow online discussion

Hi, guys

Let's talk about the issue[1] , here is the Zoom meeting information.

Topic: EventMesh & Serverlessworkflow discussion
Time: Jan 13, 2022 10:00 PM Beijing, Shanghai
Meeting ID: 825 4990 8367
Passcode: 617553

[1]https://github.com/serverlessworkflow/specification/issues/559

Eason Chen
Apache EventMesh(incubating) Community

Re: EventMesh with Serleverlessworkflow online discussion

Posted by wenjun ruan <be...@gmail.com>.
Great, I will join this meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,
Wenjun Ruan