Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Patrick Pixner <p....@tourist-mobile.at> on 2007/03/09 17:33:31 UTC

Tomcat can't find class files in subdirectorys

Hi there,

I got a very wired problem with my tomcat (5.5.20):

I am working with virtual hosts, and all but one of my webapps work fine. In
this non-working webapp, I always get classnotfound exceptions when a jsp
from a subdirectory (i.e. /var/www/webapp/sub/test.jsp) tries to use one of
my classes (WEB-INF/classes). When a jsp from the "root"-directory (i.e.
/var/www/webapp/test.jsp) tries to do the same import, everything works
fine.

Any expectations how to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Patrick